Supervising & directing day to day production & fulfillment operations at a Wholesale Center
• Accountability in preparing and managing sales & labor budgets
• Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
• Defining and executing territory sales plans, goals and quotas
• Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product or service
• Identifying emerging markets, developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
• Maintaining sales volume, product mix and pricing by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients
• Manage & maintain employee safety guidelines & operating procedures
• Team management while fostering company values: Hungry, Humble and Smart
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Detailed knowledge of plant production, soil, fertilizers, and growing techniques
• Excellent interpersonal skills and passion for customer service
• Proven abilities in leadership and staff management
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
SAWYER NURSERY, INC.
JOB TITLE: Production Planner
REPORTS TO: General Manager
DATE: July 22, 2022
Sawyer Nursery, Inc. is located in Hudsonville, Michigan. We are an exclusive supplier of perennials plants to big box retail stores in the Great Lakes region.
Under supervision by the Purchasing/Planning Manager, creates production plan from data. Maintains current and complete schedules. Oversees production plan from start to finish. Key responsibilities include planning, execution, maintaining the process. Performs other duties as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: